Confirming our commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment
The Gabbro Precisison Group is committed to employing best practices with regard to health, safety and the environment.
The safety and well being of our employees, neighbours and all stakeholders, is a core value and is promoted at all levels within the organisation.
We will continue to protect our employees, visitors and sub-contractors from harm and will operate in an environmentally sustainable manner by:
- Complying with all statutory requirements and approved codes of practice
- Ensuring that all our employees are given the necessary competencies to work safely and to protect the environment
- Encouraging all employees to contribute to health & safety and environmental improvements
- Providing the necessary resources to ensure all our operations can be undertaken safely and in an environmentally friendly manner
- Reviewing and monitoring set targets and cultivating a continuous improvement culture
- Developing all employees to identify potential hazards and environmental threats and report them to management
- Ensure that our sub-contractors work safely and that our sub-contracted processes are environmentally sustainable