Gabbro is a truly global engineering force, supplying upstream oil and gas companies across four continents.
A global supplier to leading companies, we continue to invest in people, processes and capacity with one aim in mind – to maintain our position as a trusted supplier of Wellhead, Downhole and Christmas Tree components to some of the most demanding engineering companies in the world. Our mission to deliver world class, industry leading value, service and expertise is underpinned by stringent quality standards, together with adherence to the 6S and Lean Manufacturing principles.
We continually strive to exceed the Quality & Service expectations of our customers and stakeholders by:-
- complying with ISO 9001 and all relevant customer and statutory requirements
- delivery of quality assured product matched with excellent service
- continuous improvement of product quality and service levels
- implementation of world class management systems
- training and motivating all employees to contribute to our ambitious goals
- setting and regularly reviewing quality objectives
- the development of successful supplier partnerships
- Engineering Special Steels (ESS) – ISO 9001 (LRQA) 0928260
- Ancon Special Alloy Steels (Ancon) – ISO 9001 (LRQA) 0928260
- Sheffield Deep Bore – ISO 9001 (LRQA) 0928260
- Nexus Precision Engineering – ISO 9001 (BSI) FS 73644
- Midland Precision – ISO 9001 (Global Groups) 92499
- Gabbro Precision Asia – ISO 9001 (BSI) FM 572051
- Engineering Special Steels (ESS) – ASNT NDE Level I, II & III, PCN Level II
- Ancon Special Alloy Steels (Ancon) – ASNT NDE Level I, II & III, PCN Level II
- Sheffield Deep Bore – ASNT NDE Level I, II & III, PCN Level II
Gabbro Precision group are also members of EIC.