Premium mission-critical components and metal turnkey solutions to the upstream oil and gas industry
Gabbro Precision are specialists in the upstream oil and gas sector. Today, with over 20 years’ experience offering integrated metals and manufactured component solutions to customers across the globe we are determined to stay at the forefront of the industry, and we are one of only a few companies with a full turnkey capability in both Europe and Asia.
We offer customers a compelling combination of excellence and experience with a total commitment to innovation, safety and the environment. This ethos has positioned Gabbro Precision as a trusted supplier in the industry, with a reputation that is recognised worldwide.
We work closely with our customers and our primary objective is to ensure total customer satisfaction through relationship building and developing a detailed understanding of customer needs.
A single source for turnkey solutions
The Gabbro Precision Group operates six brands within three operating divisions globally. This structure is designed to ensure that we reflect and integrate naturally with the differing technical standards and procurement practices of our customers.
These divisions combine to provide exceptional levels of value and support in engineering, material supply, processing and purchasing solutions. This leaves our customers free to focus on their core business whilst we use our accumulated knowledge and group resources to give customers a competitive advantage based on:
- A single source for full turnkey solutions
- Significant cost reductions
- Increased delivery reliability
- Faster response and better lead times
- Meticulous inspection and quality standards
- Exemplary health and safety records
- Enlightened environmental policies
- Client-specific inventory allotments
- Just-in-time inventory support
- Material acquisition process, including unusual material requirements
- Maximised availability and efficiency, including readiness for repeat orders
- Global material holding, to support an international customer base
- Process co-ordination, from raw material to fully finished product
- Ongoing consultation to monitor cost/time efficiency of materials and processes